Shed Construction Features
Amish-Built Sheds in Glen Burnie, Timonium, Rosedale & Ellicott City
High Point Buildings offers a variety of sheds with excellent features that set them apart from ones you might find at a local hardware store. All buildings are not created the same. When you purchase a shed from High Point Buildings, you know you’re receiving a shed that has been carefully constructed by skilled Amish craftsmen.
Our sheds are proudly constructed with top-quality features standard, unlike sheds you might find at our competitors. Standard features include:
- Upgraded 5/8” Duratemp wall sheathing – Offers excellent stability and durability in Maryland weather.
- TechShield metallic insulation barrier on roof – Keeps sheds up to 20% cooler in the summer!
- Pressure treated 4” x 4” skids – Provides both weather and termite protection.
- Floor decking that is 5/8” plywood material – Supports weight without weakening over time.
- Floor joists on 12” or 16” centers – Creates excellent structural support.
- Stud walls on 16” centers – Goes beyond the 24” standard of our competitors.
- Architectural shingles – Protects the shed and include a manufacturer’s 30-year warranty.
Our Quality Shed Features
Our sheds are built to rest on a concrete pad, gravel pad or on concrete pavers, as our sheds are delivered to you fully constructed and ready for use. No matter what size shed you select, our sheds are comprised of high-quality materials, and can even be customized to meet your needs or fit your style. Sheds from High Point Buildings are durable and long-lasting, thanks to features such as outstanding sidewall construction and our smart roof design. Plus, thanks to the pulling blocks beneath the durable floor system, your shed can be relocated, meaning if you move, your shed doesn’t have to be left behind.
Unlike the big chain hardware stores, our sheds are built by master craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Once completed, your shed is shipped directly to your home and delivered with ease. Only the highest caliber materials are used, so you won’t face the common problems that come with mass-produced sheds. And you can count on our two-year structural warranty should you have any complications.